Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

I have been reading various blogs and I realized one does not have to be an author of a best-seller novel nor a veteran writer in order to come up with an inspiring and interesting piece of article.

I am Realtor, an Interior decorator, an Insurance agent, and of late an aspiring Blogger. I am proud to say that I have proven my worth in the Real Estate, Interior Decoration as well as in the in the insurance industry. What remains to be seen is how far will I go as a Blogger.

To become a good writer, a favorite author of mine said: “Write only what you know best.”

Welcome to my blog and please bear with me as I share insights on the Real Estate industry, Home Improvement and Interior Decoration, and on the Insurance Industry. These are the industries I love and know best.

No comments: